Sunday, March 25, 2007

TAKING A LOOK BACK IN TIME

I was looking through some old photos today and I came across these.

Here I am in grade 6. I am the one with the striped socks in the front row.


Now, let's take a jump ahead 6 years to my graduation. (Sorry it's such a big jump, all my other photos are at my parents or in the hands of my sister.)


Here are my parents looking very spiffy!

Here I am with my brother and sisters.

Those really take us back a few years don't they.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! That's a real flashback!

marge said...

What a nice memory. You looked very nice in your graduation outfit.

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew how to do pictures
oh well I hate pictures of myself anyways

Heather said...

It's fun taking a trip down memory lane once in awhile, just not too often! ;)

Anonymous said...

Flashback is right!!! It seems like yesterday! Oh to look like that again! LOL