Here he is just minutes old. He weighed in at a whopping 9lb, 14 oz. At the hospital I was known as "the lady with the big baby". LOL. I totally expected that I was having another girl, so I was very surprised when they announced that we had a boy. He was so strong that he was rolling from front to back when he was only 2 weeks old. Remember that, Mom?
Here he is at about 9 months old with his 2 older sisters. When he was really little Naomi used to lie on the floor beside him and "read" to him from Grandma's bible. Wasn't he cute?
These pictures are from when he was 3. The fire hydrant looks suspiciously like the one he walked into (he has a scar on his ear to remember that by). Just before we moved to Kitimat he was riding one of those push along bikes and decided to ride it down the stairs - it's a good thing there were only 4. Still, he ended up having stitches in his lip. That was quite an experience.
Now, he is almost taller than me and is a wonderful son. He brings so much joy to our lives (and a little frustration). He excels at school and we are so proud of him.We love you lots and are very proud to be your parents.


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Josh!
Love the old pictures. Always great for a chuckle. :)
Happy birthday Josh
we love you lots
jo
Post a Comment