Wednesday, March 14, 2007
JUST A LITTLE OBSESSIVE
O.K. I know I am obsessing about my weight, but I had to let you know that I was able to pull out a couple pairs of pants from my drawer that I haven't worn in a few years. And they look fabulous. Maybe the new wardrobe won't cost so much after all. I will just keep pulling out old clothes. LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Good for you Ann\
you can always give me your old clothes, Iam not skinny as you girls,Iam Jealous BIG TIME
If I watch people eat I gain it, oh well fatty Jo
You'll probably still want to buy new pants...your old ones might be a teeny, tiny bit out of style. ;)
Sonya - actually they are pretty generic jeans. Definitely nothing high fashion. They are probably o.k. for work since it is Ross and I do work with 6 and 7 year olds. Don't worry I don't have anything too hideous.
I'm just trying to make excuses for you to continue the spending spree! lol
Post a Comment