Thursday, March 8, 2007

YAY! TIME FOR ANOTHER FASHION SHOW

I thought I would share the girls newest fashions with you. They just received another order from Daizymaze. They order a lot of their clothes from there since all they have to shop at in Whitehorse is Walmart. As you might well know, teenage girls are not usually too keen to do their clothes shopping there. Also Daisymaze offers cute clothes at really good prices.


Naomi models a wonderful, mauve printed t-shirt.




Hannah shows off her new crop top. (forgive the tired, worn out look - I think she was feeling slightly tired.)




Naomi models a cute white t-shirt with a fabulous blue print.





Naomi shows us her green top paired with her new jeans, which, by the way, have really cute embroidery detail on the back and they have the torn look which costs more. (There's a comment that really shows my age. lol)




Hannah models her new camo pants (her favourite) and a blue on blue print shirt.



They also ordered swimsuits, but wouldn't let me photograph them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it
I like it
where's the pink
I want pink

jo

Anonymous said...

They look smashing! I wish that I had such an extensive wardrobe! lol