Friday, March 30, 2007

GIVING IN TO THE PRESSURE



The demand and pressure has been great to post an updated picture of myself. So here it is. (the expression says it all - I wasn't feeling well this morning.) I'm almost half way to my goal weight. New weight and inches lost will be posted on Monday. This is one of the new shirts I bought. I was feeling quite self conscious, but Brian literally pulled my sweater off me before I went to work. I got a lot of compliments at work - people are really starting to notice a change.

By the way - this pair of new jeans is already starting to become loose on me. Hooray! Maybe I should have titled this post "Bragging Rights!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look great Ann
sorry you were not feeling well
nice hair cut too

Anonymous said...

you can always give me your new jeans
lol

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good! Well, except for the sad face. But that's to be expected when you're not feeling well. I love your new shirt!

Heather said...

Lookin' great!

marge said...

You look very good and I love the hair.