hey you found me in the right department how did you know where to come welcome to my favorite department except for the pop I will share it maybe,well I thought about it & the answer is NO I will not share it SORRY smile
I live in a remote Yukon village. I guess I must be quirky to live in such a place. I have been happily married for 21 years and we have 3 wonderful teenage children and an incredibly lazy dog! I am an educational assistant in the grade 1 and 2 class. I never thought I would ever work in a school - I didn't like school and I didn't particularly like kids. Isn't that ironic? (Maybe moronic is more like it!)
3 comments:
I have thoughts but not sure right now
hey you found me in the right department how did you know where to come welcome to my favorite department except for the pop I will share it maybe,well I thought about it & the answer is NO I will not share it
SORRY
smile
LOL. That is too funny. I'm trying to stay away from junk food, but I live much too close to the stores.
Post a Comment