Sunday, March 11, 2007

LOOKING DOWN

I am very excited today. I weighed myself and am down another pound. That's 14 pounds and 15 3/4 inches in total. That one small pound gives me the motivation to keep going. I even ordered myself some new clothes yesterday. I whined and complained to Brian about my boring, old (very old) clothes. So we went through some catalogues and looked online and ordered some new tops. Can't wait until they get here. They aren't fancy, I needed things that are practical for work.








(This one is actually coming in pink)


(Don't worry, I've ordered this in white with black, NOT apple!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so fantastic Ann! My whole weight loss plan has gone down the tubes. Well, the exercise portion of it anyways. If I can ever get better for more than 3 days in a row I'm gonna' get back to it.

Love the clothes you ordered! I actually really like the Apple color. :)

Anonymous said...

good for you Ann
pink Iam very happy, thank you for buying it for me
pretty soon you will pass my weight pounds & I will be the fattest larnder girl which I do not care but will be jealous of all of you
I know self pity for me

Jo

marge said...

Wow! Congratulations Ann. You will look so good in your new clothes. What is your secret to losing those inches? Keep it up.