
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
PULL-ON PANTS
I made an awesome discovery today. I discovered that my jeans have converted into pull-on pants. I only have one pair, so I don't even have to specify which ones. I can now easily just pull them on and off. Think of the time I will save. One more pound and I will have lost 1 large bag of flour - that's a lot of weight. 19 pounds so far and counting. Congratulations to me!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's so funny. I have a pair of cords like that. I haven't had to use the button and zipper on them for awhile now. I also had a pair of jeans like that except they just got too big and I finally had to downsize. Gee, what a problem to have. ;)
Good for you
I wish I could do that
NOT
to fat I guess
jo
Post a Comment