Saturday, March 24, 2007

HOORAY! I'M OVERWEIGHT!!!

Now, I am sure you are all wondering why I would cheer at that. But I have gone from being obese (over 30% body fat) to just being overweight. According to a couple different websites I have anywhere between 27 & 28 % body fat now. It's getting there. Hey, when you are looking at losing so much weight, you have to enjoy every little accomplishment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! You're so funny, Ann.

You've actually helped me to feel incredibly grateful for the weight I am since I recently discovered that I'm in the 'normal' range. Now I just need to get to the lower end of the 'normal' range. :)

Ann said...

It's nice to feel normal about something isn't it?

Anonymous said...

I guess Iam normal cuz I am over weight too
I agree with ya Ann Hooray
smile