Sunday, April 8, 2007

SPRING

Do I dare to hope that spring is here? We have finally had some spring-like weather. That could be a sign. Yesterday and today we even got into the double digits - on the plus side that is. In fact, Brian and I even started doing a little bit of yard work. We had a huge pile of brush that we needed to get rid of and it was much easier to light a match than haul it all to the dump. Here is the start of it all. It ended up being a huge fire for a while. It was mostly branches and scrap wood left by the last owner.

Now, take a good look and guess who was really doing all the work while someone else lazed around in the wheelbarrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very very funny Uncle Brian!

Anonymous said...

I've always suspected that Brian was the slacker out of the 2 of you. ;) I see you still have quite a bit of snow there. Brrrr... We were up to 30 degrees on Saturday!

Ann said...

The snow has actually been melting quickly the last couple of days. The problem is that we just have so much of it and underneath there seems to be a layer of water from all this melting.
We had to shovel off the roof on Saturday because of all the melting. We noticed it was leaking in a couple spots, so Brian and Josh shoveled it off. Problem solved. Temporarily at least.

Anonymous said...

can I take your spot Brain ?
I need a rest from looking at the work
lol