I have been doing some scrap booking this weekend and with that comes reflections. It is neat to look back and see how far everyone has come. How much we have all changed. While I was sifting through pictures I came across these gems. They are a reminder of Gary and Sonya's yearly visits to Kitimat and all the fun things we used to do together. One of these was going crabbing in the ocean.


Too bad they don't make a yearly pilgrimage to Ross River. You know we could find fun things to do here too!

2 comments:
That's great! lol That was the one and only crab I've ever killed with my own bare hands. And I love telling people that I've killed a crab with my bare hands.
If Ross River was just a teeny, tiny bit closer it would be so nice to make yearly pilgrimages. We always enjoyed our trips to Kitimat. Good times!
Just re-reading this post (and admiring my picture) and you know what I really miss about Kitimat? The kebobs on Canada Day! Mmmmm...
Post a Comment