Friday, April 13, 2007

JEEZ, I'M GETTING OLD!!

Another name for this post would be "Happy Anniversary to me!" As of today Brian and I have been married for 17 llllloooonnnnnng years. Actually it has been wonderful. There's nothing quite like being able to spend everyday with your best friend. I won't go on and on, I just want to say thanks to Brian for putting up with me. I love our life together and I love you.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy Anniversary
you are a pretty bride Ann
have fun today

Anonymous said...

May I just say that 2 of you get better looking every year. :)

Happy Anniversary. You're almost to the 20-year mark. Hope you had a great time celebrating!

marge said...

Happy Anniversary Brian and Ann. The wedding photos are beautiful. Is that Gary with a full head of wavy hair?LOL

Anonymous said...

ROFL!! Love your little jab at Gary's hair, Mom!

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Ann said...

I was waiting to see if anyone noticed Gary's hair.

Anonymous said...

I did
he had a lot of red hair
what happened to it
haha