Just yesterday I was sitting on the couch thinking about my blog and I realized that I just didn't have anything interesting happening in my life. Or, I should say, nothing new that is interesting and worth blogging about. Then Hannah came along. I was innocently sitting at the kitchen table trying to wrap my head around this math stuff when Josh came bursting into the kitchen telling me that Hannah has a boyfriend. Tyrone was there with Josh so I asked him if it was true. He blushed and said "yeah." Of course, being the great Mom that I am, I had to go straight to Hannah. I just said "I hear my little girl is growing up." She just about died of embarrasment. She fell onto her bed laughing and Jedine and Naomi just laughed at her. Then they all went out to hang out at the swings. Of course they had to put up with merciless teasing from their friends. Josh thinks it's great - every little brother's dream - another reason to tease a sister. I also found out something else I had suspected for a while - one of Josh's other friends was going to ask her out, but I think he was just too shy. I asked Hannah if Luke was jealous. She said "I don't think he knows yet, but he probably will be." Nothing like having boys falling all over you. Anyways, Tyrone is a really nice kid. He is one of Josh's best friends and hangs out here quite a lot. All this time I just thought he liked hanging out here, now I know better. I thought I had more pictures of him, but I could only find this one. I will make an effort to get a better one.

Note: The funniest thing is that I've never seen them keep so much distance between each other. It is actually quite comical.
3 comments:
congrates on the boyfriend hannah
poor parents/ lucky you
let me know how it turns out
should I start preparing myself for a wedding invation (hahaa) not for awhile I hope
I'm pretty sure that we won't notice much difference in their relationship, at least not for a while. It's just basically a first crush. Very cute.
...and so it starts. :)
Post a Comment