Sunday, April 29, 2007
I'M BACK!
The trip to Whitehorse went well. Too much time spent sitting in boring meetings, but other than that it was great. Naomi drove most of the way there and back and she drove around Whitehorse. At first she was really nervous driving around town. She has done it before but just needs more practice. After a while she got more confident and she was fine. Hannah is excited because it looks like she will get her braces removed at the end of the summer. We didn't really do anything exciting while we were there. I ordered materials to make our deck so we definitely have a lot of work to do. That's about all for now. Hope you all had a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I keep forgetting that Naomi can drive! How nice for you to be able to share the driving responsibilities on such a long drive.
It's finally at the point that I can relax while she drives. For a long time it was actually more stressful than driving myself. But now it's great and she is a wonderful driver. What can I say, she learned from the best!
I am excited for Hannah
I hope you had fun in White horse
Did you buy me something pink
Post a Comment