Monday, April 16, 2007
I'M LOSING IT
As of this morning I have lost a total of 27 pounds. I finally made it past the 1/2 way mark. The thing with "losing" pounds is that I really have no intentions of looking for them. They can just stay lost. I never want to see them again. The other thing about "losing" pounds is that they haven't just disappeared. It has been a lot of hard work to lose them. I've literally been working my butt off. Anyways, that's all for now. Just thought I would share the exciting news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
look how far you come
good work
now go out & treat yourself, you deserve a special treat
I think I found a couple of your lost pounds...on my thighs! ;)
Just want you to know that I'm cheering for you. You are doing amazingly well.
Great news! Good for you!
Post a Comment