Just thought I would pass on a quick update before I head out to Whitehorse tomorrow. 30 pounds lost total! Woohoo! Feels great to be getting there at last. Haven't measured lately so will post lost inches another time.
Anyways, I will be leaving for Whitehorse with the girls Thursday after lunch. I am the union rep for our school and have to go to the AGM. It ended up coinciding with Hannah's trip to the orthodontist and Naomi's trip to the chiropractor. While there I will be ordering materials to build our deck. Lots more work ahead of us this spring!
So, have a great week and weekend everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
sounds like a busy time & fun times getting away too
good for you losing 30 pds
Iam jealous now
Have a fun weekend! :)
How exciting...30lbs lost! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment