Wednesday, April 4, 2007
MAYHEM
Well, we just survived three days of utter mayhem at work. We had Kaska days at school. So Monday was incredibly busy getting all the schedules finalized. The kids all got to choose which things to participate in. They could choose archery, making dry meat, arctic games, dene games, dancing, or making prints for stamping. After all the work of sorting everyone out we found out a couple of the workshop leaders couldn't make it and had to schedule everything all over again. Tuesday was busy with just keeping everything under control and getting all the kids where they needed to be. I was busy taking pictures of everything too. Then they had lunch at school - boiled hotdogs! Mmmmm! (gag) I knew what was coming so I had brought my own lunch thank goodness. Wednesday was more of the same - kids everywhere. We had lunch at school again but today was caribou soup which was delicious. Tomorrow is another crazy day. I will be busy cooking all morning for the Easter lunch at the school. I am always exhausted after a day of cooking. I will really need the long weekend to recover from this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Iam coming to help right now
just count to 10 & I will be there
NOT
I have to have a Fairy God mother to snap me there
sorry I tried real hard
Oh, it sounds like so much fun...for the kids. ;) Hope you have a nice relaxing long weekend.
Post a Comment