Friday, December 15, 2006
CHRISTMAS PARCELS
Today was a great day - I finally got all my parcels and Christmas cards put in the mail. It is such a relief to finally have them all finished and sent off. You may not get them by Christmas, but I wasn't prepared to pay twice the price to get them there faster. Sorry. But if they are late think of it as an extra day of Christmas cheer!
The kids christmas present arrived on Tuesday. Brian and I were enjoying it for a while, but not as much as we would like for fear of getting caught. It makes me wonder, is it a present for them or us??? I still can't say what it is for fear the kids will read my blog. I guess you will have to wait 11 more sleeps to find out! Is the suspense killing you yet? Here's a clue - it's bigger than a bread box and smaller than a house.
1 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment