Well, since it is now officially December and the start of the Christmas season. The kids and I spent the weekend decorating. The tree is almost done. I just have some final things to put on, but never have the time or energy to do so.

Josh and I also started some Christmas baking. He made shortbread and I made caramel popcorn. I had also previously made ginger cookies and christmas cake. However, one would never know that I had even begun to do any baking since it is all gone. After school today one of the grade 1 kids is coming over to bake with me. She comes at least once a year and we do some baking together. She is just such a sweetheart and adores my kids. I always look forward to having her come. Today I think we will make ginger sparklers and mint brownies.

No comments:
Post a Comment