It turns out Brian has a secret admirer - only she's not so secret.
As you may know, Brian teaches grades 5/6/7, he also coordinates our school website. Well, a couple months back he was taking pictures in the kindergarten class and one of the little girls attached herself to him. Well, Friday we went into school after lunch and shortly after the kindergarten teacher came in with 2 of her students. I was in the hallway and the kids were so excited to see me, they started calling out "Hi, Ann". So, here I was basking in my popularity when Brian walks down the hallway, I was immediately forgotten. Maggies eyes lit up and she ran up to him and gave him a big hug around the legs. I guess I'm not as important or popular as him. As I said to Naomi, that is the benefit of staying here long term - by the time these kids get to his class he will have these 10 year old kids running up to him and hugging him around the legs. He will be a very popular teacher. LOL.

No comments:
Post a Comment