I must say, Brian is one of the greatest people I know. I could not have married anyone better. It's not everyday you will find a man who will cook supper once a week and also clean the bathroom everyweek. It is really nice to have him do these things. It is a nice break for me. Another great thing he does is something that I just can't do - he helps the girls with their math homework. Naomi is now bringing home math that is far beyond me. When Brian was gone last week she didn't even bother to bring it home since she knew I was hopeless to help her. I must admit it is pretty sad that I am useless with grade 9 math, but it is the truth. There is a lot more I could say, but I am going to leave it at that. Here is a picture of him bringing home the bacon (or rather, the moose!)

No comments:
Post a Comment