Thursday, February 2, 2006

I always figure I've lived a pretty boring life. But here it is in a nutshell for your amusement.
Four jobs I've had:
Waitress
Church secretary
Substitute teacher
Education Assistant (Current, and the pay is nice too!)
Four Movies I could Watch Over and Over:
So I Married An Axe Murderer
Bed of Roses
Little Women
Indiana Jones
(Like I said not too exciting. Not too up-to-date either. That's what I get for living off in the sticks.)
Four Places I've Lived:
Burns Lake
Abbotsford
Kamloops
Kitimat
Ross River
(O.K., I can't keep it to just 4, I have to have something interesting. You will probably need a map to find some of these.)
Four T.V. shows I love:
Rick Mercer Report
Chilly Beach
That is about all CBC has to offer - sorry!
Four places I've vacationed:
California
Yellowstone (I agree with the bison thing!)
Drumheller
Fort McMurray (I guess this depends on your definition of a holiday!)
Four of my Favourite Foods:
spaghetti
chocolate
coffee
ice cream (Do these constitute the 4 major food groups?)
Four Websites I visit daily:
Hotmail - to see if anyone loves me.
My bank account - to see if I've suddenly inherited oodles of cash (apparently, not yet)
Weather station - to see if winter is over yet (again, apparently not)
My bank account - again to see if I have any extra, unexpected money
Four Albums I like a lot:
O.K., for someone who is quite musical (a matter of opinion), I really don't listen to much music. However, if this was judged by what we listen to the most on the way to Whitehorse, you would think my answer was Black Eyed Peas. (Yuch! thanks to my teenagers)
Four Cars I've Owned:
Are you sure you are ready for this?
1978 Toyota Corolla - this was from my parents, they bought it from my sister. Funny thing is it never worked. They promised to fix it for me. I finally sold it for about $200.
1976 Chevette - This was a puke orange colour. I bought it from my brother for $400. What a deal. Believe it or not, this was the car I had when we got married in 1990. We replaced it when the holes in the floorboards started letting in too much snow.
1982 Toyota pickup - Remember the big flashing safety light?
1987 Honda Civic - by far my fav. But we had to give it up in honour of something that would hold 3 car seats! Crazy, I know.
Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
Any place warm: Bahamas, Hawaii, Mayan Riviera, even Kamloops (lol). Take your pick.

Sorry I don't have any one to tag (i.e. no friends)

No comments: