Friday, February 10, 2006

MY DILEMNA


I know I should have thought of this sooner since the Olympics started today. However, I have been debating this same question for a couple years. Here it is: Should I enter the Olympics in Cross-Country Skiing and Mountain Biking? Maybe it would be too hard on my frail little body to train for two events. Also, it I train that much I could end up with "thunder thighs" and that would not be attractive. As it is right now, my legs aren't too bad - it's probably the only part of my body that passes muster, besides my ears. I guess I will have to go with the mountain biking. There are two reasons for this: first, it's not as cold in the winter and second, I have the whole summer off to attend the olympics. On the other hand, Skiing is good because there are no bugs in the winter and the winter olympics 2010 will be in Vancouver. If I was Jewish I would say "Oy, such a dilemna I have."

No comments: