Well, just four more school days until spring break starts. Actually 3 because Friday is "winter activity day." This is basically just a day to play outside with the kids (weather permitting). Today was such a busy day, it flew by. Hopefully the rest of the week will be this good.
I guess now that the Olympics is over I don't have to worry about conserving oxygen (see previous post). My body wouldn't cooperate with me this morning. I woke up at 6:00, did a head to toe analysis and decided that my back hurt and I had a slight headache. So, I went back to sleep for another hour and a half. Needless to say that at 6:00 am my analysis isn't always accurate. And due to my recent lack of exercise I really did have a sore back by the time I got to work. Therefore, tomorrow I must get back to my exercising routine. Please inform me if there are any more major sporting events happening that I need to take into consideration in my environmental quest for oxygen conservation. Thanks.

No comments:
Post a Comment