Thursday, February 1, 2007

LEFT ON MY OWN

Well, it looks like I am in the same boat as Joanne for a while. Brian left today to take his class to Whitehorse. They are going to the Polar Games. Grade 5/6 students from across the Yukon go to Whitehorse and participate in various sports (curling, bowling, basketball, etc). They also have a dance for them and take them all swimming. It will be a very busy time for him. I'm sure he will be very relieved when he gets home on Saturday evening. As always, it is difficult to give up half your weekend for these things. However, in the meantime it is just the kids and I. I asked Hannah what we should do without Dad and of course she said "party!" Actually we probably won't do much of anything - same old, same old. I just hope nobody needs help with math homework in the next 2 days. lol.
2 comments

No comments: