O.K. we all know that CBC is notorious for airing crappy canadian-made shows. However, sometimes they seem to hit on something that is great. For example, Rick Mercer - he's one of my favourites. A new show that started just after Christmas is Little Mosque on the Prairie.
I know is sounds pathetic, but it is hilarious. I remember seeing the ads for it before I watched it and thinking "there's another show to pass". Then Brian decided to watch it one day and we discovered that it is really good. It is from the viewpoint of the muslim community and portrays them as they really are (they are not all terrorists). It takes place in a small prairie town and they are sharing a church building with the Anglican church. They have some great one-liners. So, if you get the chance give this show a try. Hopefully you will like it.
1 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment