Thursday, February 8, 2007

TEENAGERS!

Actually I love having teenagers. I love the fact that they are so independent. I also hate the fact that they are so independent. Sometimes it would still be nice if they needed me a little more. However, I am adjusting quite well (usually) to their lives without too much parent interference. Gone are the days when they tell me everything. We are very fortunate that our kids aren't rebellious and full of attitude. In fact, they still keep us laughing and we are a very close knit family. When I took the girls to Whitehorse last week we were shopping and Hannah found these cool speakers and even wanted my opinion whether she should buy them. Of course, being the great Mom that I am I didn't interfere - I just said if you really want them.

Aren't they great? They hook right up to her ipod and actually produce a fairly decent sound. She also got a pair of furry headphones to match. They totally suit Hannah's personality.
So, basically that is my life with teenagers - lots of homework and loads of fun!
3 comments

No comments: