Tuesday, February 27, 2007
BRAGGING RIGHTS
I managed to meet another one of my goals this month - I ran for 3 miles! I haven't greatly increased my speed - just a little, but increased my time. I lost another pound too - that's a total of 13. I had a few days when I let up on my diet too much even though I never lost control and I think my body had adjusted to my exercise routine that's why I didn't lose more. Now, I have changed my routine again to push my body into weight loss mode again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's so fantastic Ann! I'm so proud...and so jealous. :)
I'm hoping to lose a couple of pounds on vacation: mediocre food, lots of activity and that whole wandering around in a bathing suit all day.
Way to go Ann.
Post a Comment