Well, our New Year's Eve celebration went well. At 8:00 I thought maybe it would just be us, but never fear by 8:30 our house was host to 9 teenagers. They all seemed to have a good time and ate copious quantities of food. I think we went through 3 batches of punch (all non-alcoholic of course). We only had an extra 3 stay over for the night - but believe me this was enough. We set off fire works at midnight. This was our first time with fireworks, so we were a little bit nervous. Now that we are pros we will have to plan something bigger and better for next year. Of course I headed off to bed asap, but the kids were pretty loud so it was hard to get any sleep. But I seem to be recovered now, so all is well. Tomorrow we have to head back to work again so no more relaxing for me.
New Year's Resolution - it is the same every year - I resolve to lose weight! On new year's day I watched an episode of "X-Weighted" and got totally motivated. So yesterday afternoon I got on the treadmill and started out on another journey of health. I just keep telling myself that I can do this. I only hope I will get fairly quick results to keep my motivation. I guess I will just have to picture myself looking extremely hot (not sweaty hot either) on the beaches of California this summer.
2 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment