After many, many years of trying maybe this is it. At the beginning of January I started a new fitness and healthy eating regime. I have set a very realistic goal of 2 years to meet my target weight and measurements. Brian and I have talked about it extensively, and I want to make sure that I lose weight while staying healthy. Today I woke up and decided to take my weight and measurements even though it is a week earlier than I had planned. I was ecstatic when I found that I have lost 8 pounds! I also lost 5 3/4" off my measurements. Let me just say that it has been a hard fought battle, but these results definitely give me motivation to keep going. I also watch "X-weighted" when I need a boost of motivation. Another goal I had was to be jogging 2 miles by the end of the month. Last Saturday I achieved this goal - almost 2 weeks early. I will keep on with this and work at increasing my speed and distance. I am battling knee problems too, so things are never as easy as one might expect. I guess when you look at it realistically, I didn't put the weight on overnight, I can't expect to lose it overnight either. (Although that would be great.) Here's to looking fantastic!
4 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment