Wednesday, January 17, 2007

THE LANGUAGE OF TEENAGERS


It continually amazes me how kids change when they hit their teenage years. Suddenly responses that used to be even something as mundane as "yes" or "good" become grunts like "uh". You may ask them something like "Did you have a good day at school?" Inevitably the answer is "uh" as they walk past you to their room. Josh has now hit this stage. Let's just say conversations in our house tend to be short and a little one sided at this point. I think Naomi has now come out on the other side of this, so I guess there is hope for all of them. If this has not yet become a phenomena in your family just wait - it's on its way.
Incidently, I just came across this picture of Oscar celebrating New Year's. I think he overdid it a little - maybe he overdid the present opening!

4 comments

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.