Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A SLICE OF GENIUS

Josh and some his classmates have been working on this safety video all year. They created it for a contest and the teacher just posted it on youtube. One of Josh's best friends created the characters out of clay. They did a fabulous job. I'm sure you will be suitably impressed.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic! Way to go Josh (& friends)! Made me think of that t-shirt that says, "It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye. Then it's 'Hey! Free Eyeball!'"

Caroline said...

I'm Sonya's friend and have enjoyed reading your blog for quite some time now... AWESOME video! There is only one thing and I may be wrong, but in the credits, was there a typo for Josh's last name?
(this might have already been noticed by others, but just wanted to mention in case it hadn't)

Ann said...

You're right Caroline. That's too funny though since Josh was editing! LOL.
Thanks for commenting.

Caroline said...

oh that IS funny!

Caroline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caroline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caroline said...

I deleted the last 2 comments because they were repeats! oops!