I've been so busy studying for my psychology exam that I haven't taken time for much else. Now that exam is behind me, I should be able to blog more often. No promises though.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Apology accepted. :) I really do hope that you'll be blogging more often. I miss hearing about all your goings-on.
I live in a remote Yukon village. I guess I must be quirky to live in such a place. I have been happily married for 21 years and we have 3 wonderful teenage children and an incredibly lazy dog! I am an educational assistant in the grade 1 and 2 class. I never thought I would ever work in a school - I didn't like school and I didn't particularly like kids. Isn't that ironic? (Maybe moronic is more like it!)
2 comments:
Apology accepted. :) I really do hope that you'll be blogging more often. I miss hearing about all your goings-on.
I hope you find time to blog more often, because I love hearing about what's going on in your world up there!
Post a Comment