I've been patiently waiting for something, anything really, to happen that was blog worthy. Well this week brought about some news-worthy events. Here they are:
First, I got my new laptop. Yay!!! Isn't it pretty? It came just in time for us to hook up to the internet so we could figure out how to fix our regular computer which was having major problems. But thanks to Brian's expertise all is back to normal again.
Second: Naomi let me take a picture of her with her boyfriend, Cory. He is a great guy and treats her like a princess. They are so happy together.
Third, Hannah and her boyfriend, Ben, entertained me at the dorms while we were waiting for Naomi to return from Atlin. He is also a really nice guy and just adores Hannah.

2 comments:
Ahhh...young love! Your girls are beautiful and I'm happy to hear they've found some nice young men! ;)
Awww...the girls look so happy. And sweet new laptop! I'm jealous.
Post a Comment