Saturday, February 7, 2009

10 THINGS I LIKE

This is continued from Sonya's blog.

10 things I like:

1. Marriage - I have one of the best, to the best guy ever. No complaints here.

2. Mozza cheese on pizza - I don't eat it often, but it is so delicious.

3. Money - this is just a given. Everyone like money. Just think of all the fabulous things you can do with it: Buy a new wardrobe, or go on a fantastic vacation.

4. Meeting new people - I always look forward to September when I get to meet any new staff at work. I just enjoy meeting people.

5. Making people happy - whether this involves giving people gifts, laughing with them, or just providing a listening ear.

6. M & M's - almond of course!

7. Mexican food - absolutely love it! I made chicken fajitas for supper last night - mmmmm.

8. Mark's Work Wearhouse socks - they make the best socks!

9. Mail - not bills, but I love getting stuff in the mail.

10. Massages - oh, how I would love to have a massage every week. So relaxing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terrific list! I'd have to agree with you on pretty much everything except for the socks. I've never bought socks there although perhaps I'll have to some day so I can see for myself. :)

Heather said...

I love everything on your list as well...maybe I'll have to try out a pack of those socks with Sonya! lol