This is typical of the scenery - trees and snow and not a lot else.
The road travels alongside Little Salmon Lake. I always wish they had a barrier of somekind between the road and the lake, but alas, there is none.
Then, we were on our way to work this morning and discovered these tracks across our driveway. Apparently a moose decided to cut through our yard. Too bad we didn't see it. Some of the elders think it was probably chased into town by a wolf. Brian cleaned up all the droppings it left on the driveway before I got out with my camera. Oh well!

2 comments:
I hate driving next to bodies of water without having a barrier on the side of the road. It freaks me out.
Everything looks so pretty covered in snow. I guess it will stay that way for quite some time still, eh?
What beautiful pictures! I love sunshine on a snowy day. :)
Post a Comment