Brian and I are ever on the look out for great t.v. shows. A while ago we discovered the Big Bang Theory. It is one of the funniest shows we have seen. Four supersmart geeks and a beautiful girl. It is very funny. Everytime I watch it I think, "Sonya would love this show." So, if you're looking for a show to add to your weekly favourites, check this one out.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
BIG BANG THEORY
Brian and I are ever on the look out for great t.v. shows. A while ago we discovered the Big Bang Theory. It is one of the funniest shows we have seen. Four supersmart geeks and a beautiful girl. It is very funny. Everytime I watch it I think, "Sonya would love this show." So, if you're looking for a show to add to your weekly favourites, check this one out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I've seen it advertised on commercials but have yet to check it out. I'll have to go to Surf the Channel and see if they have it there so I can watch it right from the beginning.
Ok, I've watched about 7 episodes today and I'm totally hooked. It is SO funny!
I knew you would love it! The one we watched on Monday was very funny. Sheldon was learning how to make friends.
Post a Comment