It's not often that I will share a picture of myself. But I had to show you my new hairdo. I went to my hairdresser and told her I needed something new. Here's the result:
I live in a remote Yukon village. I guess I must be quirky to live in such a place. I have been happily married for 21 years and we have 3 wonderful teenage children and an incredibly lazy dog! I am an educational assistant in the grade 1 and 2 class. I never thought I would ever work in a school - I didn't like school and I didn't particularly like kids. Isn't that ironic? (Maybe moronic is more like it!)
2 comments:
Very, very nice! And I like your top too. :)
Absolutely fab. Looks fantastic. Guess you have to keep up with those beautiful girls of yours. Congratulations on the LOOK. Mom
Post a Comment