Friday, December 21, 2007
I'M FEELING GREAT
This morning is the first day of our Christmas break. YAY! Wouldn't you know it, I woke up bright and early as usual - 5:15am. I decided to start off right and I pulled out my runners and set up my treadmill ready for a run. I determined ahead of time that I would do 8km. A lot of this whole exercise thing is just a mind game for me. When I got to about 4km, I was ready to quit. The lactic acid build up was getting the best of me. I decided that I would just push to 5 and that would be it. But when I got to 5km, I said to myself it is only 1.8 miles left. I am going to make it. And I did!!! 53:50. That is more than 2 minutes faster than last time (56:06). Now I feel great. I will probably crash on the couch in about 5 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good for you Ann! I've said it before and I'll say it again...I really admire runners. I just don't want to be one myself. :)
As predicted, I crashed at about 12:30.
Post a Comment