Friday, December 14, 2007

CHRISTMAS BAKING

I came home from work today and had the time and energy to do some Christmas baking. It seems that all the previous baking I had stored in the freezer has been gobbled up by some very big, hungry mice. Hmmm. So, it was time to refill the freezer. Then I decided that no blog is complete without some pictures of food. Therefore, I grabbed the camera, much to Brian's enjoyment and took pictures of the cookies I baked. I made sugar cookies and glazed them as per Sonya's recommendation. They are delicious and look fancy without being overly sweet. Notice the empty spot where the mice have already started in. I also made some of Josh's favourite - nanaimo bars (over the top sweet). It is my Mom's recipe - far superior to the ones you buy from the store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your sugar cookies look amazing! Good job. I wish I could have one of your Nanaimo Bars. I'm such a sucker for those.