I have been working hard at my running lately. Times are getting better and better. Maybe I will improve with age. 5 Km times: Tuesday, Dec. 4 - 33:43 Thursday, Dec. 6 - 32:50 Sunday, Dec. 9 - 31:34
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Very impressive. I better never challenge you to a race!
I live in a remote Yukon village. I guess I must be quirky to live in such a place. I have been happily married for 21 years and we have 3 wonderful teenage children and an incredibly lazy dog! I am an educational assistant in the grade 1 and 2 class. I never thought I would ever work in a school - I didn't like school and I didn't particularly like kids. Isn't that ironic? (Maybe moronic is more like it!)
2 comments:
Very impressive. I better never challenge you to a race!
I'd try it but my legs wouldn't make more than 5 strides, so you can keep your position as the leader of the pack. Mom
Post a Comment