I am always joking with my kids that I am trying to earn the "mom of the year award." I think this time I've really done it. Our old dishwasher just wasn't doing it's job anymore. We had bought it second hand when we moved to Ross River, the converted it from portable to built in. We finally got fed up of having to rewash everything, so we bought a new dishwasher. I chose a very nice Fridgidaire. Unfortunately there was a delay between taking out the old, installing the new and getting the new d/w wired in. Today was a very happy day for all of us. No more washing dishes by hand. The electrician was in town and did the wiring for us. So, at last the kids can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that I won't be pestering them to do the dishes after supper. (By the way the picture is from the catalogue, not from my kitchen.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Before I got to the part where you mentioned that the pic was from the catalogue I was thinking, "I don't remember the kitchen looking like that." You were just trying to mess with my mind, weren't you? lol
Nice dishwasher. We have a dishwasher too. Her name is Sonya. Ha, ha...I slay me.
Post a Comment