I haven't posted an update for a few days and I keep telling myself that I need to put something new. The problem is that I haven't been able to think of anything interesting to say. We are still waiting for Monday to come so we can phone about the house again. Maybe this next week I will have something new to report. In the meantime, we have been collecting a lot of the information we need - phone numbers for the building inspector, etc. We have also been making decisions regarding what we will do when we renovate. We have come to some great decisions, but I am not revealing all - you will have to wait for pictures. I am going to borrow the school camera and post some pictures in the next couple days. I guess this will be a diary - from start to finish of the house. It is only about 3 blocks from where we are currently living - on the street that runs along the back of town. It will be perfect for when we want to go skiing because our trails start right across the road. That's all for now - I will keep you updated.
Sunday, April 2, 2006
TIME FOR AN UPDATE
I haven't posted an update for a few days and I keep telling myself that I need to put something new. The problem is that I haven't been able to think of anything interesting to say. We are still waiting for Monday to come so we can phone about the house again. Maybe this next week I will have something new to report. In the meantime, we have been collecting a lot of the information we need - phone numbers for the building inspector, etc. We have also been making decisions regarding what we will do when we renovate. We have come to some great decisions, but I am not revealing all - you will have to wait for pictures. I am going to borrow the school camera and post some pictures in the next couple days. I guess this will be a diary - from start to finish of the house. It is only about 3 blocks from where we are currently living - on the street that runs along the back of town. It will be perfect for when we want to go skiing because our trails start right across the road. That's all for now - I will keep you updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment