I think I am stuck in the lull before the proverbial storm. I made a few phone calls to lawyers today. Now I just have to sit back and wait. (I hate waiting!) Of course, all deals such as this are usually done just before a long weekend. Not just any long weekend, but Easter, which includes the extra day. Oh well, I've done all I can for now. At least we can do more work on the property this weekend.
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
THE LULL
I think I am stuck in the lull before the proverbial storm. I made a few phone calls to lawyers today. Now I just have to sit back and wait. (I hate waiting!) Of course, all deals such as this are usually done just before a long weekend. Not just any long weekend, but Easter, which includes the extra day. Oh well, I've done all I can for now. At least we can do more work on the property this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment