I just thought you all might like to know that tonight I received flowers from a man other than Brian. I should just leave it at that, leave you all wondering. However, I am not as cruel as all that. Thomas, the school principal, just brought me 5 beautiful yellow roses. It is a thank you for the work I have done for Education Week. It sure feels great to be appreciated! Actually having bright, cheerful flowers to look at isn't so bad either. Now, to let you know how sad I really am - all I have to put them into is a mason jar!
Tuesday, April 4, 2006
FLOWERS FROM ANOTHER MAN...
I just thought you all might like to know that tonight I received flowers from a man other than Brian. I should just leave it at that, leave you all wondering. However, I am not as cruel as all that. Thomas, the school principal, just brought me 5 beautiful yellow roses. It is a thank you for the work I have done for Education Week. It sure feels great to be appreciated! Actually having bright, cheerful flowers to look at isn't so bad either. Now, to let you know how sad I really am - all I have to put them into is a mason jar!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment