Thursday, April 6, 2006

THE CASE OF THE ATTACK WATER DISH



Last time we were in Whitehorse we puchased a new water dish for Oscar. If I had known then what I know now. How was I to know that this water dish might attack him. But apparently, that is what happens - at least that must be what he thinks. It is one of those automatic refill ones with the water bottle attached. I think that the gurgle sound it makes when the air bubble goes up has scared him. Now he will stand about 4 feet away and growl at his water dish. When he has to get near it for food he always keeps his eyes on it while he eats. He will get a drink from it, but very quickly. It has proved to be quite a source of amusement for the family. Who knew you could get so much enjoyment from a $15 water dish. If I was really cruel, I would also buy him an attack food dish - that would be one way to keep his weight under control.

No comments: