I just thought I would remind all you poor unfortunate souls down south that we only have 7 1/2 weeks of school left. Believe me, when June 9 comes around I will be thinking of all of you still sending your kids off to school every morning. LOL. Actually if I do the counting like some of the teachers, it would be as follows: you don't count the week you are in (even if it is Monday morning) and you don't count the last week because it is just fun and games any way. So that would leave me with 6 weeks left. Hmmmm, I like that better. So, I guess it is settled - only 6 weeks of school left for us.
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
TIME FOR MY WEEKLY BOASTING SESSION
I just thought I would remind all you poor unfortunate souls down south that we only have 7 1/2 weeks of school left. Believe me, when June 9 comes around I will be thinking of all of you still sending your kids off to school every morning. LOL. Actually if I do the counting like some of the teachers, it would be as follows: you don't count the week you are in (even if it is Monday morning) and you don't count the last week because it is just fun and games any way. So that would leave me with 6 weeks left. Hmmmm, I like that better. So, I guess it is settled - only 6 weeks of school left for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment