Tuesday, May 2, 2006

SURPRISE! SURPRISE!


We were pleasantly surprised when we visited our property on Sunday. We had spent the whole weekend in Whitehorse and returned around lunch on Sunday. Then we decided to go to the property and burn some brush. We were very surprised when we arrived and found out that Clifford had been to the property and started leveling a spot for the house. He took about a foot off and then the ground was still frozen so he had to stop. He was so excited that he had surprised us. He showed up at the property just behind us and was beaming. So, things are finally starting to happen. (I had pictures to post, however, I lost them off the school computer and haven't had time to take more.) Then yesterday we actually met the man who is going to move our house for us. Up to this point I have only talked to him on the phone. Hopefully he will be able to move the house around the beginning of June.

No comments: