Well, we are into the second round of the Stanley Cup playoffs. I was sorely disappointed that Calgary did not advance. I was totally pulling for them. So, being the loyal fan that I am, I am now cheering for Edmonton and Ottawa. The craziest thing about these playoffs is that I am the one waiting each night to watch the game. Brian just isn't all that interested. To those of you that knew me growing up, you may recall that everyone in my house hated hockey. We used to get so mad when all you could get on tv for weeks on end was hockey, hockey, hockey. Now, here I am right into it. I watch more tv during this time of year than the rest of the year combined. So, go any Canadian team, go!
Monday, May 8, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment