I honestly don't think my body was made for hard, physical labour. Our load of lumber arrived on Wednesday right after school. We managed to get it unloaded and stacked in the shed - all 7010 lbs of it. Since then we have been busy measuring, sawing and nailing. One of my best friends, Wanda, was here for a few days. Little did she know she would be helping us build the foundation blocks for the house. She didn't mind and all and was a great help. We had a really nice visit. It was so nice to see her. And, this was just an added bonus, she did the dishes and cleaned my kitchen while I was at work. Anyways, hopefully I will have pictures this weekend.
Friday, May 26, 2006
SORE MUSCLES AND VIRTUAL EXHAUSTION
I honestly don't think my body was made for hard, physical labour. Our load of lumber arrived on Wednesday right after school. We managed to get it unloaded and stacked in the shed - all 7010 lbs of it. Since then we have been busy measuring, sawing and nailing. One of my best friends, Wanda, was here for a few days. Little did she know she would be helping us build the foundation blocks for the house. She didn't mind and all and was a great help. We had a really nice visit. It was so nice to see her. And, this was just an added bonus, she did the dishes and cleaned my kitchen while I was at work. Anyways, hopefully I will have pictures this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment